For the Schedulista Bookings app on the Wix website service, subscription billing for the single user plan is typically handled by Wix. The app subscription is in addition to any Wix premium services you might have.
You might want or need to switch to Schedulista-direct billing, though, in particular if you need to add more users to your account.
If you need to move from Wix billing to Schedulista-direct billing for the multi-user plan, to move off of the Wix platform, or for other reasons, you can make the change in four steps:
Step 1 - Cancel your Schedulista subscription in Wix
(1) Sign in to your Wix account
(2) Click on your user profile image/token in the upper right for your account menu
(3) Select Premium Subscriptions
(4) Scroll through the list of subscriptions to locate your Schedulista Bookings app subscription
(5) Click the three-dot More Actions button next to the listing
(6) From the options, select Cancel App
(7) On the App Renewal Payments dialog, select Cancel auto renew
(8) Click Submit
Step 2 - Disconnect your account (optional)
This step is optional. If you would like to move your account off of the Wix platform entirely, you will want to disconnect your account. If you just want to switch billing and leave your website as is, then you should skip this step.
(1) Edit your Wix site
(2) Doubleclick on the embedded scheduler to bring up the Settings menu
(3) Click the Disconnect account link to separate your Schedulista account from your Wix account
Step 3 - Convert from Wix billing to Schedulista billing
(1) On the web app: Sign in to Schedulista
On the mobile app (version 7.3 and above): Open the app and sign in
(2) On the web app: Go to Settings > Users / Calendars
On the mobile app: Tap on Users / Calendars under the Configure section on the Settings tab
(3) Click or tap Add User / Calendar
(4) A notice should appear stating Wix billing does not support multi-user. It will ask you to switch to Schedulista billing. Click or tap Ok.
Current paid app subscription on Wix
This displays when you have an active app subscription or if you have a cancelled app subscription that still has time remaining on the last paid period.
Cancelled app subscription on Wix that is inactive
This displays when your app subscription has been cancelled and your last paid subscription period has passed.
Step 4 - Resubscribe to Schedulista
Now that you've switched billing systems, you'll need to enter your billing information in Schedulista to keep your account active beyond your current subscription period or re-activate your subscription if your paid period is already passed.
(1) On the web app: Go to Settings > Your Schedulista Subscription
On the mobile app (version 7.3 and above): Tap on Your Schedulista Subscription under the Configure section on the Settings tab
(2) Fill in your billing information
(3) On the web app: Click Save
On the mobile app: Tap Save at the bottom of the page, then tap Done at the top of the page to return to the Settings tab
If you have remaining time on your current paid subscription period through Wix billing, you will not be charged by Schedulista until the date your subscription was next set to renew so that you aren't paying twice for the same time.
keywords: Wix, Wix Billing, subscription, switch, multi-user, multi-provider, plan, add user, move, Schedulista Bookings, Book Appointments Online by Schedulista