For the Schedulista Bookings (formerly Book Appointments Online by Schedulista) app on the Wix website service, subscription billing for the single user plan is typically done through Wix. You might want or need to switch to Schedulista-direct billing, in particular if you need to add more users to your account.
Key points about switching from Wix billing to Schedulista billing
Wix billing currently only supports the Single User subscription plan
The Schedulista Multi-User subscription plan allows a second user and up to 15 total users (or calendars) on your business account
Make sure you do not cancel your Wix website subscription; this is separate from your Schedulista app subscription
Switching billing systems does not affect anything else on your account or with the app on your Wix site
You will not lose any settings, client data, or appointments by cancelling your Schedulista subscription through Wix billing and switching systems
If your current paid subscription period through Wix billing has time remaining, you will not be charged by Schedulista until your subscription is set to renew
Contents: Step 1 - Cancel your Schedulista subscription in Wix • Step 2 - Disconnect your account (optional) • Step 3 - Convert from Wix billing to Schedulista billing • Step 4 - Resubscribe to Schedulista
If you need to move from Wix billing to Schedulista direct billing for the multi-user plan, to move off of the Wix platform, or for other reasons, you can make the change in four steps: (1) Cancel, (2) Disconnect (optional), (3) Convert, (4) Resubscribe.
Step 1 - Cancel your Schedulista subscription in Wix
(1) Sign in to your Wix account
(2) Click on your username/token in the upper right for your account menu
(3) Select Premium Subscriptions
(4) Scroll through the list of subscriptions to locate your Schedulista Bookings app subscription
(5) Click the three-dot Options button next to the listing
(6) From the options, select Cancel App
(7) On the App Renewal Payments dialog, select Cancel auto renew
(8) Click Submit
Step 2 - Disconnect your account (optional)
This step is optional. If you would like to move your account off of the Wix platform entirely, you will want to disconnect your account. If you just want to switch billing and leave your website as is, then you should skip this step.
(1) Edit your Wix site
(2) Doubleclick on the embedded scheduler to bring up the Settings menu
(3) Click the Disconnect account link to separate your Schedulista account from your Wix account
Step 3 - Convert from Wix billing to Schedulista billing
(1) Sign in to Schedulista
(2) Go to Settings > Users
(3) Click Add User
(4) A notice should appear stating Wix billing does not support multi-user. It will ask you to switch to Schedulista billing. Click OK.
Note: You are not required to add an additional user once you've switched
Step 4 - Resubscribe to Schedulista
Make sure to enter your billing information in Schedulista to keep your account active beyond your current subscription period.
(1) Go to Settings > Your Schedulista Subscription
(2) Fill in your billing information
(3) Click Save