Schedulista offers the ability to take payments through integration with Stripe. You can send receipts via Stripe for any service appointment for which a client has paid. You can also send a receipt for any potential refunds.
Receipts are a feature of Stripe not Schedulista and must be set in your Stripe account. You can also customize receipts to fit your business branding.
Note: You may be asked to enter your Stripe account password to authenticate and save any changes.
(1) Go to Stripe.com and sign into your account
(2) On your Stripe dashboard, click Settings on the menu on the left
(3) On the Business Settings page, click on Email receipts under the Payments and Payouts column
(4) On the Emails page, click the toggle on next to Successful payments to send clients receipts when they pay
(5) (optional) Click the toggle on next to Refunds to send clients receipts when they are issued a refund of a payment
(6) (optional) Select your Receipt language from the drop-down menu
Note: Languages currently supported by Stripe are English, Finnish (Suomi), French (Français), Danish (Dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), German (Deutsch), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語), Norwegian (Norsk), Spanish (Español), and Swedish (Svenska).
(7) Click Save
You may be asked to enter your account password to authenticate and save the changes.
Clients will be sent receipts for payment or refund within minutes of the transaction.