Schedulista offers the ability to take payments through integration with Stripe. You can send receipts via Stripe for any service appointment for which a client has paid. You can also send a receipt for any potential refunds.
Receipts are a feature of Stripe not Schedulista and must be set in your Stripe account. You can also customize receipts to fit your business branding.
Note: You may be asked to enter your Stripe account password to authenticate and save any changes.
(1) Go to Stripe.com and sign into your account
(2) On your Stripe dashboard, click the Settings gear icon on the top right
(3) Under the Business Settings section on the Settings page, click on Emails under the Your business column
(4) On the Emails page, click the toggle on next to Successful payments to send clients receipts when they pay
(5) (optional) Click the toggle on next to Refunds to send clients receipts when they are issued a refund of a payment
(6) (optional) Select your Default language for the receipts from the drop-down menu
(7) Click Save
You may be asked to enter your account password to authenticate and save the changes.
Clients will be sent receipts for payment or refund within minutes of the transaction.