Schedulista offers the ability to take payments through integration with Stripe. You can send receipts via Stripe for any service appointment for which a client has paid. You can also send a receipt for any potential refunds.
For a seamless experience for your clients, you can customize the receipt emails with your business branding.
Note: You may be asked to enter your Stripe account password to authenticate and save any changes.
(1) Go to Stripe.com and sign into your account
(2) On your Stripe dashboard, click Settings on the menu on the left
(3) On the Business Settings page, click on Branding under the Your Business column
On the Branding page, you can update the color of the header and add an icon.
(4) Under Design elements, click on the plus symbol for Icon to add your own logo or photo
This appears in a circle at the center of the header of the receipt email.
(6) For Accent color, enter the hex code (e.g., #ff0000) of the business color you would like to use. You can also click the color box to bring up a color selector.
Note: You can match this to the hex code of the accent color of your scheduler, which can be found on your Scheduler settings page. For embedded schedulers, click the Widget tab
(optional) Under the Previews section, hover over the Email receipts image, and click the Send test receipt button to send an example of the custom receipt
Your account email address will be the default to send the test. You can change this or add additional email addresses separated by commas.
(7) When you are satisfied with your email, click Save