Making classes or events available
Once you've created a class service, you can make classes available in two methods:
Creating a class or event
Perfect for classes, workshops, single or multi-day seminars, group meetings, one-time events, boot camps, tours, and more. You can also use the class feature to "double book" for the same service at the same time.
You set the maximum capacity of the class from 1 up to 200 people. (If you need more than that, let us know.)
(1) On the mobile app (version 7.3 or above): Tap on Services / Classes / Events under the Configure section on the Settings tab
On the web app: Go to Settings > Services / Classes / Events
(2a) Tap or click Edit next to an existing service; or
(2b) Tap or click Add Service / Class / Event to add a new service
(3) Scroll down to the Class section
(4) Tap or click the No button to toggle to Yes
(5) Select the Max Capacity for the class, the maximum number of clients you would like to sign up for each appointment time
(7) (optional) Enable the Multi-seat booking option to allow a single client to book more than one seat in a class in a single transaction. You set the minimum and maximum number of seats a client can book.
(8) On the mobile app: Tap Save at the bottom of the page, then tap Done at the top of the page to return to the Settings tab
On the web app: Click Save at the bottom of the page