Schedulista’s class feature allows multiple clients to book the same appointment time. Creating a class service is as simple as turning on the class feature for a new or existing service.
Learn more about classes here.
Contents in this article:
- Creating a class
- What you see on the Services list
- How to make classes available
Creating a class or event
Perfect for classes, workshops, single or multi-day seminars, group meetings, one-time events, boot camps, tours, and more. You can also use the class feature to "double book" for the same service at the same time.
You set the maximum capacity of the class from 1 up to 200 people. (If you need more than that, let us know.)
(1) Go to Settings > Services / Classes / Events
(2a) Click Edit next to an existing service; or
(2b) Click Add Service to add a new service
(3) Scroll down to the Class section
(4) Click the No button to toggle to Yes
(5) Select the Max Capacity for the class, the maximum number of clients you would like to sign up for each appointment time
(6) Click Save at the bottom of the page
What you see on the Services list
Once the feature is set, there will be an group icon next to the service name signifying that the service is a class:
How to make classes available
Now that you've created a class or event service, there are two methods to determine when classes or events are available on your schedule:
- adding classes to specific dates & times on your calendar
- offering classes whenever there is available time on your schedule
Read more here to determine when your classes are available.
keywords: class, service, event, group, workshop, multiple people, appointment, max capacity