Schedulista’s class feature allows multiple clients to schedule for the same appointment time. It's designed group scheduling, including:
- classes (e.g. yoga classes or fitness classes)
- group meetings
- one-time events
- boot camps
You can also use the class feature to offer two or more individual "slots" for the same service at the same time.
Contents in this article:
- Creating a class
- What you see on the Services list
- How to make classes available
Creating a class
(1) Go to Settings > Services / Classes / Events
(2a) Click Edit next to an existing service; or
(2b) Click Add Service to add a new service
(3) Scroll down to the Class section
(4) Click the No button to toggle to Yes
(5) Select the Max Capacity for the class, the maximum number of clients you would like to sign up for each appointment time
(6) Click Save at the bottom of the page
What you see on the Services list
Once the feature is set, there will be an group icon next to the service name signifying that the service is a class:
How to make classes available
Now that you've created a class, you must make it available to clients to schedule.
Classes must be added to your calendar to make them available to clients. You can also allow clients to "create" new classes whenever you have availability.
Read more here to determine when your classes are available.
keywords: class, service, event, group, workshop, multiple people, appointment, max capacity