Schedulista’s class feature allows multiple clients to schedule for the same appointment time. If you offer a service such as a workshop, boot camp or yoga class; you can make that service a class and allow multiple clients to schedule for that time.
Creating a class
(1) Go to Settings > Services / Classes / Events
(2a) Click Edit next to an existing service; or
(2b) Click Add Service to add a new service
(3) Scroll down to the Class section
(4) Click the No button to toggle to Yes
(5) Select the Max Capacity for the class, the maximum number of clients you would like to sign up for each appointment time
(6) Click Save at the bottom of the page
On the Services list
Once the feature is set, there will be an group icon next to the service name signifying that the service is a class:
Now that you've created a class, you must make it available to clients to schedule.
How to make classes available
Classes must be added to your calendar to make them available to clients. You can also allow clients to "create" new classes whenever you have availability.
Read more here to determine when your classes are available.
keywords: class, service, event, group, workshop, multiple people, appointment, max capacity