For Wix users, your Schedulista subscription is typically handled through Wix billing. You can subscribe directly through your Wix site editor.
Contents in this article:
- Subscribing to Schedulista through Wix
- Using the crown button alternative
Subscribing to Schedulista through Wix
(1) Sign into your Wix account and edit your site
(2) Select the page on your site with the Schedulista app/embedded scheduler
(3) Right-click on the embedded scheduler to bring up the options menu
(4) Select Upgrade from the menu
(5) In the new pop-up dialog, click the Upgrade Now button
(6) Follow the on-screen steps to set up billing and complete your subscription
Using the crown button alternative
When you right-click on the embedded scheduler, a group of three action buttons will also appear: Settings, crown, question mark (Help)
Note: These buttons might appear above or below the scheduler depending on its position on your page. You can also left-click on the scheduler to bring up just the action buttons without the options menu.
Clicking on the crown button will also bring up the upgrade pop-up dialog.
At this time, Wix billing does not support the Schedulista multi-user plan. If you would like to upgrade to the multi-user plan, you can switch to Schedulista direct billing.
Note: The Schedulista app in Wix will continue to work with a multi-user account
Learn more about switching billing systems here.
keywords: Wix, billing, subscribe, subscription, account, multi-user