You may have one or more users on your account with the same email address set as their login. Each user that needs a login should have their own unique email address so that they are able to access their user account and make any changes.
To make changes to a user account, including deleting the account, without affecting the other account(s) sharing the same email address, you'll need to remove the email address from the account first to separate it from the other account(s).
Note: You can also use this method to reset an email address if you are unable to change it.
Removing an email address from a user account
(1) Go to Settings > Users
(2) Click Edit next to the user account you want to change or delete
(3) On the user details page, scroll down to the User Account section
(4) Click the green Yes button to change it to No
(5) Click Save at the bottom of the page
With the email address removed, you can now make changes to the user account, including adding a new email address.
Adding a new email address to a user account
(1) On the Users settings page, click Edit next to the user account you just removed the email address from
(2) On the user details page, scroll down to the User Account section
(3) Click the No button to change it to Yes
(4) Enter the new email address in the field
(5) Select the level of access for the user account
(6) Click Save at the bottom of the page
The user will be sent a change confirmation email to the new email address. This will have a link to allow them to set their own password.
Note: If they cannot locate the change confirmation email, they can click the "Forgot your password" link on the sign-in page.
keywords: email address, change, delete user, login, user account, remove, reset, reset email address