If you are a Wix customer and would prefer to send clients to your Schedulista scheduling page to book appointments, you can add a Schedule Now button to your site using HTML code.
Contents in this article:
- Contact Schedulista support for button code
- Adding Schedule Now button to your Wix site
Contact Schedulista support for button code
Before you start, you'll need the HTML code for the Schedule Now button. To get the code, contact Schedulista support at email@example.com.
Adding Schedule Now button to your Wix site
(1) Sign into one of your additional Wix sites and edit your site
(2) Click the Add (+) button on the edit menu on the left
(3) Select More from the menu
(4) Click on the green HTML iframe button
A grey box for the HTML element will be added to your site.
(5) Click on the Enter Code button above the grey box to bring up the HTML iframe settings menu
(6) Copy the HTML code from the email sent by Schedulista support (should look similar to this below)
(7) Back on your Wix site, paste the button HTML code into the Add your code here (HTTPS only) field on the HTML iframe settings menu
(8) Click the Apply button
Note: The Apply button may change to an Update button. Clicking the Update button does the same function.
The scheduler should now appear on your additional Wix site.
keywords: Wix, Schedulista, website, schedule now, button, app, add, embed, connect, create, connect, editor, HTML