You can share your Schedulista calendar with the calendar on your iPhone or iPad by subscribing to it using an iCalendar (iCal) feed.
Contents in this article:
- Step 1 - Turn on iCalendar feed
- Step 2 - Sharing your calendar with iPhone or iPad
Step 1 - Turn on iCalendar feed
The first thing to do is to turn on the iCalendar (iCal) feed for your Schedulista account. This will provide the feed address (ending in .ics) to use to subscribe to the calendar.
Step 2 - Sharing your calendar with iPhone or iPad
There are two options you can use to subscribe to your Schedulista calendar on your iPhone or iPad.
Option 1: By email or text
You can copy your iCalendar feed address and email or text it to your phone or iPad. If you open the email or text on your phone or iPad and tap the iCalendar feed address, iOS will ask if you'd like to subscribe to the calendar. Click Yes to easily subscribe.
Option 2: Subscribe through iPhone/iPad settings
(1) Start your Settings app or search and select Settings
(2) Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
(3) Tap on Add Account from the Accounts section
(4) Select Other from the list of account types
(5) Select Add Subscribed Calendar from the Calendars (or Other) section
(6) Enter your Schedulista iCalendar feed address into the Server field
The feed name should aslo populate into the Description field. You do not need to enter a username or password or select to use SSL.
(7) Tap Next
(8) Tap Save
keywords: calendar, sync, share, one-way, read-only, iCalendar, iCal, feed, Apple, iPhone, iPad, mobile, phone