Once you've turned on your Schedulista calendar's iCal feed, here's how to subscribe to your calendar using Yahoo calendar.
Note: The sync is a one-way synchronization. Schedulista appointments will appear on your Yahoo calendar but appointments set on Yahoo will not appear or block out time on your Schedulista calendar.
Subscribing on Yahoo
(1) Go to calendar.yahoo.com and sign into your account
(2) Hover over Others on the list of calendars and click the starburst (settings) icon
(3) Select "Follow Other Calendars" from the menu
(4) In the New Calendar dialog, enter a name for the calendar
(5) In the iCal Address field, type or paste the iCalendar feed from Schedulista
(6) Choose a color for your calendar
(7) Select if you want to automatically or manually refresh the calendar
(8) Set appointment reminders sent from Yahoo
(9) Click "Continue" to add the calendar
keywords: calendar, sync, share, one-way, read-only, iCalendar, iCal, feed, Yahoo