Below are instructions on how to install the newest beta version of the app and also how to switch back to the official released version.
Join the beta & download the latest beta version
(1) Download the app from the Google Play store:
(2) A Schedulista Google Play page will open up in the default internet browser on your phone (see below)
(3) Tap the "Become a Tester" button
You will receive approval with a green checkmark letting you know "You are now a tester"
(4) Tap the Download link to open the Google Play Store
(5a) On the app page, tap the Update button if you have the previous version of the app installed; or
(5b) Tap the Install button if you are installing the mobile app for the first time
The app is now installed and ready to use!
(Optional) Check us out at our Schedulista Mobile Beta google group.
Switch Back to the Official Release
You must leave the test program and remove the testing version of the app from your Android phone or device. That will allow you to reinstall the public version from the Google Play Store.
Step 1 - Leave the test program
(1) Open the original email
(2) Inside the email, tap the Google Play Store link
(3) The Schedulista Google Play page will open in your default internet browser (see below)
(4) Tap the "Leave the program" link
Once you've left the testing program, you should see the following page below:
Step 2 - Uninstall the new app
(1) Open your Settings app
(2) Select Application Manager
(3) Scroll to Schedulista on your list of apps and tap
(4) Tap the Uninstall button
Step 3 - Reinstall the original public app
(1) Open the Google Play Store app
(2) Search for "Schedulista" and tap the result
(3) Tap the Install button