Below are instructions on how to install the newest beta version of the app and also how to switch back to the official released version.
Join the beta
Note: You can skip this step if you've previously joined.
Click the link below to become a beta tester on iOS.
Install TestFlight on the iOS device that you’ll use for testing.
Open the Invitation Email from Apple's TestFlight Service
Note: It can take up to 24-hours for this email to arrive after you've been added to the beta list.
(1) Open the email from Apple's TestFlight service (if you didn't receive this email, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
(2) Inside the email, click the "Start Testing" button
You will see a page that looks similar to the page below:
(3) Click the "TestFlight from the App Store" link.
(4) Open TestFlight and choose "Redeem"
(5) Enter the unique code.
You will see the following notice from Apple:
Don't worry, none of your data will be deleted.
(6) Click "Install".
The app is now installed and ready to use!
(Optional) Check us out at our Schedulista Mobile Beta google group.
To Switch Back to the Old iPhone App
Please do not delete the new App from your phone. You can replace it with the old app version by following these instructions.
(1) Go to the iPhone App Store and search for "Schedulista".
(2) Click the download icon
The new iPhone app will now be replaced with the old version.