Once you've turned on your Schedulista calendar's iCal feed, here's how to subscribe to your calendar using Apple iCal on your Mac.
Note: The sync is a one-way synchronization. Schedulista appointments will appear on your Mac calendar but appointments set on your Mac will not appear or block out time on your Schedulista calendar.
Subscribing on a Mac
(1) Turn on your Schedulista iCal feed (instructions here)
(2) Open Calendar on your Mac
(3) Select "New Calendar Subscription" from the File menu
(4) Type or paste the iCalendar feed from Schedulista in the field for the calendar's web address
(5) Click "Subscribe"
(6) Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field, and select a color for it in the pop-up menu
(7) Click "OK"
keywords: calendar, sync, share, one-way, read-only, iCalendar, iCal, feed, Apple, Mac