For Weebly users, you can add scheduling to your website with ease using the Schedulista app, a pre-built element available through the App Center in your Weebly site editor.
Contents in this article:
- Adding the Schedulista app to your Wix site
- Managing your Schedulista account
Adding the Schedulista app to your Weebly site
Note: Your Schedulista account can only be connected to the app in Weebly on one site. Learn more about adding your scheduler to multiple Weebly sites here.
(1) Sign into your Weebly account and edit your site
(2a) On the navigation bar on top, choose Apps; or
(2b) Scroll to the bottom of the Build menu on the left for the Installed Apps section and click Add App
(3) Type "Schedulista" in the Search field
(4) Click on the Schedulista result
(5) On the app information page, click the Add button
(6) In the pop-up dialog box, click Connect
(7) Click Connect again when prompted
(8a) Sign into your existing Schedulista account; or
Note: Check the Remember me box when signing in to remain logged into your account
(8b) Click Sign up to create a new account
Once your existing or new account is connected, the Scheduler element will be added to the Build menu on the left under the Installed Apps section.
(9) Click and drag the Scheduler element onto the page on your site where you'd like to add the scheduler
(10a) Existing account: When the scheduler is added, the Scheduler settings menu will appear. Click Manage to access your Schedulista settings to adjust your account; or
(10b) New account: When the scheduler is added, the Scheduler settings menu will appear. Click Manage to access your Schedulista account to continue setting it up.
Managing your Schedulista account
To maintain or make changes to your Schedulista account, you can access your account dashboard in two ways:
(1) Go to Schedulista.com and click Login at the top right of the page; or
(2) Click the embedded scheduler in your Weebly site editor for the Scheduler settings menu and click Manage
keywords: Weebly, Schedulista, app, add, embed, connect, create, connect, editor, manage