You can set or change the price of your service on the service details page.
You do not have to take payments to display a price.
Setting or changing a service price
(1) Go to Settings > Services / Classes / Events
(2a) Click Edit next to an existing service to update; or
(2b) Click Add Service to create a new service
(3) In the Price field, enter the amount for your services
Note: If you choose to take payments and you require clients to pay when they schedule, a price must be entered or the credit card fields will not show.
(4) Fill in the rest of the relevant details for your service
(5) (optional) In the Service Overrides section, you can select to Override your global payment setting and set this specific service to require clients to pay.
Note: If your global payment setting on the Credit Card settings page is set to require payment, you can skip this.
(6) (optional) Set your payment override option
(7) Click Save
keywords: service, price, cost, setting, changing, how much, value, amount