You are able to take and save notes on the long-term client record in the Schedulista mobile app. Notes are strictly for your view and will not be shared with clients.
You can also add and view client notes through your account dashboard on the web.
Contents in this article:
- Client notes
- Accessing client notes through an appointment
- Viewing all client notes through file export
On each client record is a Notes section where you can keep permanent notes regarding a client that aren't specific to an appointment. The Notes section has no limit to the amount of text that can be added. You can also include links to other sites, documents, images, or videos saved in cloud storage outside of Schedulista.
(1) Tap on the Clients tab
(2) Search for a client (by name, email address, or phone number)
(3) Tap on the record to see full details
(4) On the Edit Client page, scroll down to the Notes section
(5) Tap the Notes section to enter text about the client
(6) Tap DONE to save
Accessing client notes through an appointment
You can also access full details of a client's record through an appointment on your calendar.
(1) Click on an appointment on your mobile app calendar
(2) On the Appointment page, scroll down and tap on the client name
(3) On the Edit Client page, scroll down to the Notes section
(4) Tap the Notes section to enter text about the client
(5) Tap DONE to save
Viewing all client notes through file export
Main article: Exporting clients
To view all client notes for your account, you can export your client list to a file through your online dashboard at Schedulista.com. Client notes will be one of the columns in the file.
keywords: mobile app, client, clients, notes, appointments, view, viewing, comments, history, report, record