Schedulista's integrations with Facebook allow you to add online scheduling to your Facebook business page to make it easier for clients to book with you.
Our recommended option is to add a Book Now button to your business page as this will appear both on the web and on the Facebook mobile app. You can add a new button to your page or edit an existing button.
Note about Appointments on Facebook
Schedulista cannot be added to or integrated with the Appointments on Facebook feature available to business pages through Messenger. This applies also to the calendar available through the Facebook business page.
Adding a new button
(1) On your Facebook business page, click the Add a Button button below your cover photo.
(2) On the Add a Button to Your Page (or Edit Page Button) dialog, select the Book Now option
(3) Click Link to Website
(4) In another browser window or tab, go to Settings > Facebook in Schedulista to copy your scheduler link:
(5) Scroll down to the Share a link to your scheduler on Facebook section and copy the link URL
Note: If you have the scheduler embedded on a website, you can use the web
address for that page on your site as the URL/link for the Book Now button
instead of the link to the scheduling page for your account.
(6) Back on Facebook, paste your schedule link in the Website field
(7) Click Save
What you'll see
The Book Now button will replace the Add a Button (or other existing) button at the top of the page, like in the example below.
Removing the button
You can disable the option for clients to schedule an appointment through Schedulista from your Facebook business page with these simple steps.
(1) On your Facebook business page, click the Edit Book Now button for menu options
(2) Select Delete Button from the menu
(3) In the dialog box, click Delete Button