Note: We no longer recommend using a scheduling tab as tabs do not appear on the Facebook mobile app for phones and tablets. We recommend using the "Book Now" button instead.
You can disable the option for clients to schedule an appointment using Schedulista from your Facebook business page and remove the Schedule Appointment tab with these simple steps.
This only applies to the scheduling tab associated with your Schedulista account and not to Facebook's native appointment feature.
Removing the Schedule Appointment tab
(1) Sign into Facebook and go to your business page
(2) Click Settings from nav menu at the top of the page
(3) On the Settings page, click Edit Page on the menu on the left
(4) Locate Schedule Appointment under the Tabs list and click Settings
(5) When the settings options open, click Edit Settings
(6) On the Edit Schedulista App Settings dialog, click Remove
(7) Click the Okay button
(8) In the settings options, click the on/off toggle to turn the tab Off
(9) Click Save
(10) Click this link to complete the removal
keywords: Facebook, scheduling, scheduling tab, Schedulista app, Schedule Appointment, page tab, remove