It's easy to embed your online scheduler into a Squarespace site as a widget.
If you're not using Squarespace for your website, take a look at our general instructions for embedding the scheduler into your website.
Note: These instructions require a Schedulista account. If you don't have one, you can sign up for a free trial.
(1) Log in to Squarespace
(2) Select the page you want to add the scheduler to (or add a new page)
(3) On the page you want to embed the scheduler, click an insert point
(4) Click Embed
(5) Click the Tag (</>) icon to the right of the embeddable URL field to bring up the Embed Data field
Note: You do not want to paste the scheduler widget code into the embeddable URL field. You will receive an error message.
(6) Meanwhile ... in another browser window, go to the Settings >> Add to your Website page
(7) Copy the HTML code in the Embed your scheduler in a website (as a widget) section to your clipboard
(8) Back in Squarespace, paste the copied HTML code into the Embed Data field
(9) Click the Set button
(10) Click Save
(11) You will see your widget embedded on the Squarespace page
(12) Click Save to publish the change
keywords: scheduler, widget, embed, add, website, Squarespace, data, HTML