It's easy to embed your online scheduler into a Jimdo site as a widget.
If you're not using Jimdo for your website, take a look at our general instructions for embedding the scheduler into your website.
Note: These instructions require a Schedulista account. If you don't have one, you can sign up for a free trial.
Step 1 - Copy the Code
(1) Go to Settings > Add to your website
(2) Scroll down to the Embed your scheduler in a website (as a widget) section
(3) Copy the HTML code to your clipboard
Step 2 - Add the Code to your Jimdo Website
(1) Login to your Jimdo site
(2) Add a new Widget / HTML element where you want the signup form to go
(3) Paste the code you copied from the previous step into the text field in the Widget / HTML element
keywords: scheduler, embed, widget, add, website, Jimdo, HTML, code