It's easy to embed your online scheduler into a Adobe Muse site as a widget.
If you're not using Adobe Muse for your website, take a look at our general instructions for embedding the scheduler into your website.
Note: These instructions require a Schedulista account. If you don't have one, you can sign up for a free trial.
(1) Log in to Adobe Muse CC
(2) In Plan view, doubleclick the thumbnail of the page you'd like to add your scheduler to edit that page in Design view
(3) In another browser window, go to the Add to your Website page in your Schedulista Settings
(4) Copy the HTML code in the Embed your scheduler in a website (as a widget) section to your clipboard
(5) Back in Adobe Muse, click in an empty section of the page you are editing
(6a) Choose Edit > Paste to add the HTML code (or Ctrl-V in Windows or Control+V in Mac); or
(6b) Choose Object > Insert HTML for an Edit HTML window to paste the scheduler code into. Click "OK" to close the window and add the HTML to your page.
Note: Per Adobe, Muse will recognize and automatically embed the HTML you paste directly on the page in most cases. However, if you see the code on the page instead of the scheduler, then try choosing Object > Insert HTML instead.
(7) Use the Selection Tool to resize and position the scheduler frame, if necessary
(8) Click File > Preview Page in Browser to see what the page and scheduler will look like
(9) Save your site as you normally would
You can learn more on embedding HTML content in Adobe Muse here.
keywords: scheduler, widget, embed, add, website, Adobe, Muse, HTML