With the Google Calendar sync, you can connect your Schedulista calendar to the calendar apps on your Android phone.
Contents in this article:
- Available calendar apps on Android
- Step 1 - Set up Google Calendar sync
- Step 2 - Connect with a phone app
Available calendar apps on Android
There are two standard calendar apps available to Android mobile phone users: the Google Calendar app and the Android OS Calendar app.
Google Calendar app
The mobile version of the calendar associated with your Google account. The app should come pre-loaded on your Android phone. If not, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
The app is distinguished by a blue date page icon with the number "31" on it.
Android Calendar app
The standard calendar app that comes with all mobile phones using the Android operating system.
It can be identified by the white icon with a green border and the text "Tue 31" on it.
Step 1 - Set up Google Calendar sync
Regardless of which app you choose to use, the first thing you need to do is set up the two-way synchronization between your Schedulista calendar and a Google Calendar.
Step 2 - Connect with phone app
Option 1: Google Calendar app
Once the sync is set, you will be able to view your Schedulista appointments on your Google Calendar through the app.
Option 2: Android OS Calendar app
If you prefer to use your Android phone's calendar app, you can add your Google Calendar account to it by doing the following:
(1) Open the app
(2) Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner above the calendar
(3) Select Calendars from the menu
(4) Tap Add Account
(5) Select Google from the account types
(6) Enter your email address and click Next
(7) Enter your password and click Next
(9) It might ask you to set up payment info if your Google account is new to the phone (you can select No Thanks)
keywords: Google, calendar, sync, Android, mobile, phone, app