After work hours are set, you can block off time on your schedule in the mobile app with personal appointments. You can set repeating personal appointments to block off time for recurring events like lunch or breaks.
Contents in this article:
- Blocking out lunches or breaks
- What you'll see on your calendar
Blocking out lunches or breaks
As an example, say you want to block out a one-hour lunch between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm every day that you work.
(1) On the calendar, tap on a 12:00 pm time slot
(2) Select Personal in the Create Appointment dialog
(3) Tap Repeats to turn on the function
(4) Tap Repeats every week to adjust the repeat settings
(5) On the repeat settings page, select each of the days of the week you work
After selecting the days, tap the back arrow to return to the appointment page.
(6) Tap Ends never to set when you'd like the repeating appointments to end
- Ends Never - Repeats continue indefinitely until you stop them
- Ends After - Set a specific number of repeating appointments
- Ends On Date - Set a specific end date for repeats
After selecting an end option, tap the back arrow to return to the appointment page.
(7) (optional) Tap the Notes section to enter "Lunch" or "Break" to identify the appointments
(8) Tap Save
What you'll see on your calendar
On your calendar, you'll see the red personal appointment blocks appearing each day you work to make you unavailable during that time on your schedule.
Clients will not see your lunch or break in the scheduler, just that there is no appointment time available during that period.
keywords: mobile app, schedule, availability, work hours, personal appointments, repeating personal appointments, block out time, break, lunch