Available in mobile app version 6.0.1 and above
On a multi-user account, in addition to receiving push notifications whenever clients schedule or cancel an appointment or class booking with you online, you can receive push notifications for other providers, if you have access.
The push notifications are in addition to the email notifications you receive for these.
Benefits of push notifications on multi-user accounts
- Be notified immediately on your mobile phone that clients have booked or cancelled an appointment online with your and other providers
- Be notified immediately when other providers set, reschedule, or cancel an appointment directly on your calendar, if you're on a multi-user account
- Tap the push notification to open the mobile app to the appointment on your calendar to quickly view appointment information
User access levels
Your user account must have Administrator or Scheduler level of access to view other providers' calendars and receive push notifications for their appointments. Check with your account administrator if you need to adjust your access level.
How to receive push notifications for other providers
Images below: iPhone (left); Android (right)
(1) Open the Schedulista mobile app and sign in, if needed
(2) Tap on the Calendar Settings icon in the top left corner (on iPhone) or the top right corner near the Add Appointment plus (+) symbol
(3) On the Calendar Settings page, tap on your name / the calendar name to switch provider
(4) Select a provider from the list
(5) On the Calendar Settings page, tap the Notifications toggle to turn on for that provider
(6) Tap on the provider's name to switch back to yourself
(7) Tap Done to save and return to the calendar
Repeat the process for all providers for which you want to receive notifications.