You are able to take and save notes on the long-term client record in Schedulista. Notes are strictly for your view and will not be shared with clients.
You can also add a view client notes through the mobile app.
Contents in this article:
- Client notes
- Accessing client notes through an appointment
- Viewing all client notes through file export
On each client record is a Notes field where you can keep permanent notes regarding a client that aren't specific to an appointment. The Notes field has no limit to the amount of text that can be added. You can also include links to other sites, documents, images, or videos saved in cloud storage outside of Schedulista.
(1) Go to Clients tab
(2) Search for a client (by name, email address, or phone number)
(3) Click the edit button next to the record to see full details
(4) In the Edit Client dialog, scroll down to the Notes field
Accessing client notes through an appointment
You can also access full details of a client's record through an appointment on your calendar.
(1) Go to Calendar
(2) Click on an appointment
(3) In the Edit Appointment dialog, scroll down to the client contact information
(4) Click the edit button next to the contact information
(5) In the Edit Client dialog, scroll down to the Notes field
Viewing all client notes through file export
Main article: Exporting clients
To view all client notes for your account, you can export your client list to a file. Client notes will be one of the columns in the file.
keywords: client, clients, notes, appointments, view, viewing, comments, history, report, record