MailChimp is an email marketing solution that helps you design email newsletters, promotions, drip campaigns, and follow-up communications; share them on social networks; integrate with services you already use; and track your results.
MailChimp is free if you meet the following criteria:
- Fewer than 2000 email addresses
- Send fewer than 12,000 emails per month
Before you start
You must already have a MailChimp account. Sign up for an account here.
You must set up a MailChimp List.
(1a) Go to the Email Marketing settings page (and skip to Step 3); or
(1b) Go to the Clients tab
(2) Click on the gear icon and then select Sync with MailChimp from the menu
(3) On the Email Marketing settings page, enter your MailChimp API key
(4) Click Connect
(5) Choose the MailChimp list you want to synchronize in the Choose List drop-down
(6) (optional) Check the box next to "Keep up to date" to have the sync run automatically each night
(7) Click the Save button
That's all there is to it. Your Schedulista clients should now be in MailChimp, and your MailChimp clients in Schedulista.
keywords: clients, client list, MailChimp, sync, mailing list, email marketing, API, key