Using the Schedulista app in Wix, you can only connect your account to one Wix site. You can add your scheduler to additional Wix sites by embedding the scheduler through HTML code.
Note: You can embed the scheduler in as many sites as you like, but note that the list of services will be the same across all sites.
Contact Schedulista support for scheduler code
Before you start, you'll need the HTML code for your scheduler to embed it on additional site. To get the code, contact Schedulista support at email@example.com.
Adding Schedulista to multiple Wix sites
(1) Sign into one of your additional Wix sites and edit your site
(2) Click the Add (+) button on the edit menu on the left
(3) Select More from the menu
(4) Click on the green HTML Code button
A grey box for the HTML element will be added to your site.
(5) Click on the Enter Code button above the grey box to bring up the HTML Settings menu
(6) Copy the HTML code from the email sent by Schedulista support (should look similar to this below)
(7) Back on your Wix site, paste the scheduler code into the Add your code here (HTTPS only) field on the HTML Settings menu
(8) Click the Update button
The scheduler should now appear on your additional Wix site.
keywords: Wix, Schedulista, website, scheduler, app, add, embed, connect, create, connect, editor, multiple sites