Clients can opt to receive text (SMS) reminders for their appointments. As a service provider, you can also opt to receive text notifications whenever clients schedule or cancel an appointment.
The text notifications are in addition to the email notifications you will always receive.
Contents in this article:
- How to receive provider text notifications
- Notification for same day appointments only
How to receive provider text notifications
(1) Go to Settings > Users
(2) Click Edit next to your user account
(3) Enter your mobile number in the Phone field
(4) Scroll down to the Receive Text (SMS) Updates section and click the button to change it to Yes
(5) Choose the time range that you would like to receive texts
Note: You will be sent all texts, but this is to prevent you from receiving a text at 1am if a client was up and scheduled an appointment. You would receive it the next morning or day at the earliest time you set to receive texts.
(6) Click Save at the bottom of the page
Notification for same day appointments only
To be notified by text only if a client schedules an appointment for the same day (or schedules for the same day and then cancels the same day), you can check the box next to Only if same day appointment. You will not be sent text notifications at any other time.
keywords: text notifications, SMS, provider, provider notification, appointment notification, cancellation notification