Appointments on Google Calendar can be set to one of two statuses:
- Free - This status allows you to schedule other appointments or events during the same time as your appointment. (This status was previously labelled Available in older versions of Google Calendar.)
- Busy - This status makes you unavailable during your appointment
When you create a Google appointment, make sure it is set to Busy status so that the time will also be blocked out in Schedulista with the Google Calendar sync.
Contents in this article:
- Updating existing appointments
- Existing appointments in older versions of Google Calendar
- How Google Calendar appointments appear in Schedulista
Updating existing appointments
You can change the status of an existing appointment by editing the appointment ("event") on your Google Calendar and updating the Status and Visibility section near the Description field.
Click on the menu to choose between Busy and Free.
Existing appointments in older versions of Google Calendar
On older versions of Google Calendar, this setting appears/appeared in the Show me as section near the bottom of the event page.
How Google Calendar appointments appear in Schedulista
Google Calendar appointments appear in gray on your Schedulista calendar.
Appointments set to Busy status have a solid border.
Appointments that are set to Free (or Available) status have a dashed border. This signifies that the time is not actually blocked out and clients could potentially book a Schedulista appointment during the same time.
keywords: Google, Google Calendar, appointment, appointments, sync, block out time, time not blocked out, status, available, busy, gray appointment block